Timeless Acreage Estate
292 Grassdale Road, GUMDALE QLD 4154
Situated on 4.7 magnificent acres, the stunning main residence occupies the highest vantage point within a truly unique acreage estate. The perfect combination of timeless practical design and sophisticated styling provides today’s modern families with an enviable choice of lifestyle arrangements. A second fully renovated dwelling, commercial shed with separate entrance and horse paddock with stables will be just the start of your love affair with this private, peaceful property.
• Four spacious built in bedrooms. Master suite with private sitting area, plus an office or nursery, luxurious full size en-suite bathroom with double shower and spa bath
• Family bathroom features large windows, bath, shower and separate toilet
• A light filled, refurbished contemporary kitchen includes custom built cabinetry, gas appliances, dishwasher and a large pull our pantry. Centred within the casual dining and living areas, it is certainly the heart of the home
• Formal living and dining areas, offering magnificent views of the grounds, flow onto the surrounding verandas. A wood burning fire place adds a touch of country charm
• An abundance of indoor – outdoor entertainment and living options will provide the perfect venue to host and pamper friends this summer
• Resort style heated salt water swimming pool plus an undercover entertainer’s pavilion and convenient change/powder room will cater for the largest of family Christmas and New Year celebrations
Additional features include:
Timber floors, air conditioning, alarm system, cleared level fully fenced landscaped grounds, Enviro Cycle System.
The separate air conditioned four bedroom, two bathroom renovated cottage situated at the front of the property could be utilised for extended family, home business office facilities or income producing investment property. With a fully fenced yard and wrap around veranda the cottage adds a considerable amount of value to the property
Approximately 300sqm 10.5m x 28m with additional height and separate entrance – plumbing in place for a shower and toilet. Will appeal to the car collector, home based business person or alternatively provide another source of valuable income
2 stables with power and water, yards, crush, hay storage for 50 bales, yard feeders, shed, irrigated paddock, 6 water tanks with pumps (80,000+ ltrs), fully fenced for horses and dogs
A simply wonderful property located within minutes of all local amenities. Quality schooling, major regional shopping centres, quick access to the Gateway Arterial to the airport, Gold and Sunshine Coasts and 20 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD. Striking the perfect balance between an effortless lifestyle and supreme convenience, this irresistible property will offer its new owners an opportunity which is certainly a world away from the everyday. Will Be Sold!