Emphasis on an acreage lifestyle
122 Warriewood Street, Chandler QLD 4155
A truly individual residence where exceptional engineering and bold craftsmanship is combined with a timeless style. Perfectly positioned on 2.6 acres of elevated land, this exclusive position enjoys fully established grounds.
An enchanting acreage north facing outlook from all living areas, matching its outdoor iconic vista, the unsurpassed quality that lies within this home is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer.
This comfortable 525sqm residence offers a range of exciting opportunities with huge scope to redesign, renovate and extend the existing home.
Additional Features Include:
– The spacious master with walk-in robe, oversized en-suite plus parents’ retreat
– An additional five light filled built-in bedrooms plus a convenient home office
– The kitchen features timber cabinetry, electric hot plates and built-in wall ovens
– Large open plan living and dining areas include a wood burning fireplace for a soothing and romantic ambience
– A timber staircase showcases the entrance with 5m high raked ceilings
– The western wing with a separate entrance can be easily converted into guest accommodation or dual living option.
– Three car accommodation plus an oversized brick workshop with side access at the rear of the property
– The liveability of the house due to its north facing orientation ensures maximum summer breezes and winter sun
– Bore water for irrigation
Ideally located just 5 minutes from Carindale, 20 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD and airports with quick access to the Gateway Arterials to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts. Quality education facilities, major regional shopping centres, esplanade restaurants and coffee shops, Manly Yacht Squadron and Moreton Bay offer the astute purchaser an outstanding lifestyle opportunity. Will Be Sold!